Philnoni Juice 500ml
The superjuice that has been gaining a lot of following—PhilNONI—is already available, accessible, and affordable to the market worldwide. PhilNONI juice is an extract from the whole ripe fruit of the amazing tropical wild medicinal plant Noni tree. Noni, or Morinda citrifolia Linn with Philippine local names as apatot, bangkoro, nino and lido, is an ancient medicinal plant with broad, glossy leaf ever green tree growing wild in the tropical islands of Southeast Asia, South Asia and the South pacific island countries.
Here are the 10 most important benefits this fruit has in detail.
1. Analgesic – Noni has the nicknames of “The Tree For Headaches” or “The Painkiller Tree”. Studies have shown that noni reduced pain comparable to the drugs tramadol and hydrocortisone, making it effective for arthritic and other joint pains.
2. Immune system booster – Noni activates macrophages and strengthens the immune system, which then produces more lymphocytes. It also contains antibacterial agents that fight infectious bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
3. Antidepressant/sedative – Noni stimulates seratonin and melatonin, two very important hormones. Seratonin affects mood, emotions, and sleep; imbalance in levels of serotonin may contribute to depression. Melatonin regulates the Circadian rhythm, which helps you sleep; keeping this regular will help you get a good night’s rest, also improving your mood.
4. Skincare/hair – Noni’s properties are useful on skin and scalp conditions, such as eczema and ringworm; also rubbed on scalp for lustrous hair; and will keep your skin young. Just rub some juice on affected skin/scalp, leave on for 15 minutes, rinse off. Ingestion of juice may help your nails to grow stronger.
5. Anti-tumor/anti-cancer – Noni stimulates the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is an extremely useful substance, one that is at the base of many of noni’s benefits. In this case, it reduces tumor growth and helps your body fight against the cancerous replication of cells. It also contains an immunomodulatory polysaccharide rich substance known as noni-ppt that further fights cancer. The immune boosting properties I mentioned in an above section are also a great help. One more thing that’s important are the amount of phytochemicals in noni that fight cancer. Phytochemicals are found in vegetables and herbs, if eaten regularly will build up preventive amounts. In the case of cancer already being present, noni and other plants with high amonts will slow, stop, or totally reverse the cancer process.
Extract of noni fruit is believed to have 150 identified “Nutraceuticals” (partly nutritional and partly pharmaceutical) cited the book The Noni Revolution by Rita Elkins. It is also said to be the most studied medicinal plant in the world. In 1998, Dr. Neil Solomon reported in his book Island Noni that there are 61 nutraceuticals of the noni plant. Furthermore, practically all the known antioxidants are found in noni.